Global Shop Direct - 1 x EggTastic - cracked and missing part
Update added by user Apr 10, 2016
The replacement has arrived..Excellent service and staff very helpful and understanding...
Original review posted by user Mar 01, 2016
Received shipment within time stated but when opening package two (2) faults were found.
1) the bottom orange cover on one (1) item was missing.
2) on the same unit it appears there is a factory fault on the top inside
maybe 40mm hairline crack or fracture and it looks like a
production fault. Look at right cup and at the lip just below cup lid.
In the attached photo.
I would to ad that we have bought other products from Global Direct and have never had a problem before this.
Your order id: GW50628074
Hope you can attend to this problem
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Egg-Tastic Egg Cooker
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Writing herewith due to being really annoyed with Light in a box , i ordered a HDMI cable and paid $ 5 already had been charged but the goods were..."
- "I purchased a product via the Barnes & Noble website on the 21st May. Now over a month my item has not been delivered (29 June 2016). I contacted Barnes..."
- "I bought these shoes from Melbourne (DFO near Crown) whilst on holiday. I didnt bother with the receipt as shipping them back from Perth would be half the cost...."